CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

~ OVER??!!! ~

It's over... It's all over... I can't believe it that after all that we've been through it just ended like that. The storyline is interesting with all the reasonable dramas but the ending ended with just a simple thud. What a simple ending. If this story is made into a movie in Bollywood, the whole theater will be burn down for the unhappy ending. Everybody crave for a happy ending. Why wouldn't we? We deserve all the happiness in the world and the happily ever after. There was a sticker in facebook


The hell with B as my prince charming or any other guys at this point. Guess he will be my rebound guy. I need a rebound guy.. This is freaking hard. I've been made a princess by him and I can't stop being a Princess NOW!!! NO WAY!!! Guess I am lucky to have met a rebound guy. I don't care!!! Why do I need to have any morals since it burnt along with the relationship.

So I went on a date with this guy @ Is (he's my senior at TLDM high school though it is not his real name). Anyway... after the first date we went on a few more dates in the same week and I truly enjoyed myself as all my worries and loneliness dissolve. Sorry... but this is what I need to move on.

We were in front of my apartment and were to bid goodnight after a wonderful, romantic date. A squeeze of my hand is enough to make me blush and slowly without warning he was leaning towards me.His face was coming closer to mine and suddenly I could see his this and that's on his face (I don't say it out loud because I'm scared that I'll be getting it myself.. huhu... quite superstitious) I feel like I'm in a movie where everything became slow motion as to show the magic of the first kiss. MAGIC!!! Are you kidding me!!!

At that moment, in my head I just wanted to have B next to me in the car instead. I was wishing so hard that spontaneously I just cried my hearts out and he was taken aback. I don't want HIM!!! I want B!!! B!!! That's my wish.. I want B!!! My heart is broken and the feeling is so real and for once my wish came true because I found myself on my bed with big fat tears rolling down my cheeks. Huh??!!!! What the hell??!!

I woke up with goosebumps all over my body. My eyes choked up with wild tears and I can't believe that I was crying for real. It turns out that I had it all in my head to make it feel so real. It was the nightmare of ALL nightmare. PHHHHEEEEEWWWWWW....

0 comments: