CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

~ My Lunch Suprise...~

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Words just can't decribe my feelings... I can just cried out huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
What's wrong you ask? WHAT'S WRONG??!!!

Yesterday I had to endure his special pheromone... So help me god!! And for today's special lunch treat.. I had to endure his balding head. Yeap!! He's bald!! I know he've got to do it since there's a problem with his scalp and supposedly I prepare myself for these. But huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I wish it didn't happen.

The oh so famous quote is that one can't judge a book by its cover. But looks is important in a relationship. I'm a visual woman... therefore what one looks like is partly important. I'm not going to depend on your looks only.. but I'm only human therefore shallow as I am.. I want my B to have a full head of hair.

Hmmmmmmmm.. I'll be counting the days til B get his old looks back. I'll be waiting in anticipation. Thank goodness hair do grow. I can't bear if this is his permanent looks. For now.. a bald head is what I have.

0 comments: