CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

~ My Very Own Pepe Le Pew ~

Today was to be a wonderful Sunday where I'd spent time with B just walking around MP and DP. If we're lucky and right on time we might catch a movie. When he picked me up I could just feel my face lights up just seeing him... But that was all before I stepped into the car...

The moment I stepped into the car my smile faded as my nose were scrunching up trying to determine something. The thing is that.... I have a problem with my nose where I can't really smell unless the stinct wreak of bad odour. OH MY GOD!!! Why the hell does this car wreak like a bad egg. Seriously!! I'm not kidding!! It smell of a bad e
gg.. The next thing I knew is that I was scruyying fast reaching for the power window switch trying to catch my breath. AIR!! I NEED AIR!!! FRESH AIR!! PLEASE!!!!

I turned to B and the worst thing of all.. He just sat there smiling all the way without any feeling of remorse. How could he not warn me!!! Now all my happy thoughts was gone and all I could feel was rage.. SERIOUS RAGE!!! I feel like strangling his neck to put that cheeky smile of his face. He was laughing so hard that suddenly I heard it.. The deadly smell with a sound. Now both of us was laughing at the stupid sound and I don't have to even tell you bout the smell rite..

I wanted to open the window the whole way to town though the unfortunate thing for me is that it was raining cats and dogs. So someway somehow since I love him so much I have to brace it with my head up high and my nose blocked. Wonder what he ate that made him a farting machine. So we didn't go to the movies as we tried to stay clear from other people to spare them from the misery. But it was a wonderful Sunday no less. Hehehe...
Even if god gave me a skunk... Guess I have to live with it. As long as my skunk loves and adores me and can make me happy.. I'd risk it. Anyway.. Who say love is easy....

0 comments: