CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

~ I HATE NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~


I'm so addicted to this new reality show... The show really gives me new inspirations to lose weight. I wanna be the biggest loser in MY UNIVERSE.. 7kgs..... I know it's just a little number compared to what they have to loose but still.. Its sooooooo hard for me as I always lapse back. Bad MEL.. Very Bad Mel!!!! Huhuhuhu

Anyway.. Tonight is not the story of my life but the drama in the Biggest Loser series tonight which is so freaking high... Seriously high as Neil gained 17 pounds as he drank 2 gallons of water just so that he won't be portrayed as the biggest threat. But he ruined his own planned when he accidentally said that 1 gallons of water weights 8 pounds and Hollie asked how did he know that. BUSTED!!!!! DAMN LIAR!!!!

Usually in a happy ever after story we are taught with high moral. Hell... our very first book is the Aesop's fables like The Tortoise and the Hare, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Dog and the Bone and etc. These fables remain as popular choice for moral education of children even today. Hmmmmmmm.. Getting to the point.. Haven't our mother's taught us even the most simplest lesson in life? I mean.. Where is your integrity??? Tell me WHERE??!!!

The worst thing of all is that he wasn't even voted out by the other teams after the deceitful way he plays the game. What the hell is wrong with these people. So... if that's how they wanna play the game then... Game on People!!!!! Really hope Neil will be voted out next... I want the Black team to win..

2 comments:

Jasmin Hassan said...

i hate him too.

Keylee Daud said...

hahaha..but ;good for other