CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~ FiNaLLy!!!!! Smoresssssss Anyone??

YEAY!!! WE DID IT!!!! WE DID IT B!!!! (hahaha.. that sounds so wrong on so many levels...) Our achievement of the day is making the eeeeckkkyyyyy gggooooooeeeeeyyyyyy yuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyy rice krispies treats!!!! No more yucky brown blob.. YEAY!!!

Our last experiment failed terribly coz its next journey is not into our tummy but to the trash can. Oooopppppssssss... Sorry... Bak kata mummy kalau nk buang food kena cakap "assalamualaikum.." Kira macam respect ar.. Mummy and her weird ways.. Hehe..

Anyway... B and I was so frustrated with the last experiment that we purposely went to Giant for marshmallow hunting. We ended up buying loadz of other chocolates like Hello Panda, Nini with Hazelnut dip(I think its the new line for Nini... the usual is the red or yellow one), Reese Peanut Butter Cup, Nutrageous and etc. I can just feel the happiness seeping right thru me just being at the chocolate aisle. What a wonderful world.... (suddenly humming the song.. hehe..)
But it was even more wonderful when I had my first bite of the treats.. One can't explain with words... Oh ya one word... YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I even made smores.. Since smores are made during camping at the camp fire using a skewer.. My only solution is to put my marshy through a chop stick and heat it up using the oven toaster. Bijak tak?? Bijak tak?? Bijak kan... The marshy became soft and gooeeeyyy when I sandwich it with the graham crackers. Its far fetch I guess from the camp fire but just as nice. Smores.... The memory of my summer holidays with my family emerge... Wish I could go back in time.. Huwaaaaaaaaaaa.... Where's my DeLorean??!!!!

0 comments: