CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

~ Too Much Love.... ~

I think I have a problem..
I have too much love to give but too little to give around. I have this fetish of pinching or holding B's hands so tight for no particular reason...

I want a kitten so that I can smother him or her and B would love it if I could at least minimize smothering him instead.

I miss Krong Kreng.. He is the only cat that didn't scratch or scowl at you even if you're pinching him or smothering him till he is short of breath.. hehe.. Even all my friends wonder why he didn't run away from home from all the loving abuse that he've gotten.

But I guess god loves Krong Kreng more and wanted to stop his pain from me and therefore HE took him to heaven live in peace and harmony from me.

Muuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhssssssssss... I love you Krong Kreng.. You are the best cat that I could ever ask for and our memories will forever stay with me..
R.I.P in Cat's Heaven...

0 comments: