CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

~ To All The Ants In MY House~

Especially the big black one... I don't mind if we're sharing a space... I mean.. I did mind at first

but since you guys had made your own community.. I welcome you with open arms...

But please...

We share a space.. You're freaking small.. So this whole house is like the whole of Melacca

therefore there is


more than enough space for you to roam around..

So why?? I ask you why my dearest ant friend... Why do you need to invade my privacy?

Why do you feel the need to take that I'm your Everest??? Why do you need to conquer me?

That doesn't mean that you can climb on me and make it as if I'm like a

fortress coz I'm not...

GET IT!!! I'M NOT!!!!!

1 comments:

Jasmin Hassan said...

oooo. mel's being explored by ants. oooo.