CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

~ PERV!!!! ~

My bestfriend is a perv.. As if that's new la kan... But this is new coz she had a crush on one of our friend's brother thanks to his good looks. You can't blame her because the last time we saw him he hasn't even hit puberty. NOW HE'S A MAN!!!! The tall, dark and handsome kind. Ooooooo.... We likey... Guess the difference of one or two years is not as apparent as when we were a kid.

But then again.. Jas is not as a perv as when I was 12.. This is the most pervy story ever for me as I had once had a crush on my dentist. To make it worst is that its her dad... Hello!!!! How am I suppose to know that he is even married. Let alone have a daughter which is the same age as me.
Eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwww...

How ironic it is that we became bestfriend... I could have been her mum instead.. hahahaha... yeah rite!!!!

1 comments:

Jasmin Hassan said...

euw! aku tak nak ko jadi my MOM! euw! euw! euw! PERV!!!!