CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~ The MeSSaGe ~

I was about to go to sleep ( which was around 3:40 am) when I suddenly got a message..

I wonder who would message me at this time.. It was Nabil.... I really freak out since he juz had an eye operation. When I view it.. This is what he wrote...

Weh.. Apa maksud kumbaya?

I was laughing like mad.. What the hellll??!!!! I called him straight away. We were laughing like mad.. He was so bored that suddenly he thought of the word kumbaya.. Nabil.. Nabil.. You can ask the darnest of questions...

I still remember the Addam's Family Movie where they sang Kumbaya to Wednesday.. And her reaction was so funny.. Dia kan heartless.. Hehehe..

Anyway my dearest Nabil.. I Google and Kumbaya is from the Gullah creole language. Apparently a corruption of the English phrase "come by here" in a spiritual song.
Thank god for Google.. hehehe...

I wonder what his next question will be..

0 comments: