CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

~ Keoi.... ~

He just told me that he's planning to get married next year...

Without hesitation I cried my heart out.

He thought I was being dramatic and was laughing thinking that I was acting.

Suddenly he heard my muffled voice..

" Nanti ko kahwin boleh ke jumpa lagi? Boleh ke kita gayut?? Nanti dia marah.. Huwaaaaa.. Keoi.. make sure dia suka aku k.. Nak kawan ngan ko lagi.. Huwaaaaaaaa.... Paksa gak k dia suka aku so that aku leh lepak ngan korang. "

And then I cried again.. Non stop..

We've been friends for 10 years and I can't loose my bestfriend. He's the one guy that is so constant in my life after he broke up with his girlfriend. I lost him once then.. I don't want to loose him ever again..

I just hope that his future wife likes me. Please like me.. I don't want anything to change.

Please be the most supporting wife ever..

Please.. Pretty please.. With sugar on top..

0 comments: