CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

~ 2nd April Fools?? ~

After being in a relationship for quite sometime..

It feels so good to know that some guys are still asking about you from friends.

The best part is to know that they're dissapointed when they say you've got a bf.. hehehe..

I know.. I knowwwww... Feeling ultimately full of myself right now.

Bear with me k..

I'm stuck in Malacca and feeling so bored up to my skull and this is the only good

news to cheer me up today.

Thanx Hafeez.. You made my day even though I'm not sure whether its true or just one of your

stupid 2nd day April Fools..

3 comments:

Adam. said...

Dearest Mel,

I wouldn't lie to you.No man would lie to you (read:cynical).LOL!

Siesly,you need to get out and have fresh air.Both of us must!LOL.

But most important,it's nice to hear something from old fren.And you are still Melissa i used to know. LOL!

Melissa Diyana Shaari said...

Dearest Hafez,

You know you made my day.. Bwwwwwuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..

2moro i'll get my fresh.. now I just feel like being a couch potato..

hehehe.. of course I'm still the Melissa that you used to know.. just a more wiser and crazier.. but in d end.. I'm still d girl u know in 6th grade..

Adam. said...

I know,

Somehow, people just go all along the road just to get back to the starting point.

Luckily you got this blog,then i'll know what makes you even more crazier.LOL!