CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~ Doodle ~

My blog had a make over as I had just learned how to change the template. Pathetic.. I know.. Before this too lazy to do anything and too stubborn to check it out.

I browsed a lot of template and I ended up with this heartsy template. Even though it kinda feels like its puke worthy but this reminds me of my childhood with Jasmin. I've always watch Jasmin doodle on her paper mindlessly and mind you she is no Picasso but she's creative in her own way. I still remember that she likes to make circle with different colours and I'd pick it up trying to think of what its about.. Kinda like abstract art..

I heart you Jasmin....

2 comments:

Jasmin Hassan said...

Awww. Now i miss doodling my circles. Muah2. Heart u too... (awkward gedik sbb ngn ko) haha

Melissa Diyana Shaari said...

~ Kan.. ko dah lama tak buat circles tuh.. klakar kan ko gedik ngn aku coz slalu nyer aku jer yg mengedik ngn ko.. hahahaha~