CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

~Off to Another Stage ~

I'm feeling down today..

Suddenly in just a few days I won't be living with my family for the next 9 months. I mean I've been living with them for the last 5 months and God knows how much I love them, loathe them, get annoyed by them but at the end of the night when everything is over I'll b snuggling beside them in their bed watching tv.

This is me just going off to work.

I wonder how I'll be when I'm off to another stage in life. I can't be snuggling with them when I go home as I have my husband to tend to. I just hope that my babah would approve me of a good husband and all of us could snuggle at the end of the day and do the routine even if I'm somebody's wife.

What a dream.. Lets just pray very hard for my babah to let go of me first then we'll pray bout the snuggling part k..
Hmmmmm.. I wonder if my husband would like the snuggling part with them as well.. Or is it just too weird.. hehe..

0 comments: