CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Re-Run SUX when Hormones Strikes..

Looking at the title it just feel like we're goin through the past over and over again. I suddenly feel very angry bout the ending of Sex & d City. I'm watching the re-run on HBO where she is still with Aiden and cheating on him with STUPID BIG. How Carrie marries Big instead of sweet sweet Aiden. Why can't she move on??? Why does she go back to Big in the end of the story. WHY??!!! URGGGHHHHHH!!! STRESS!! Suddenly I'm thinking that is not the happy ending that I want for Carrie. I want her with somebody new that is sweet like Aiden and as charming as Big. I know love is not logic but still.. Give those who is single to rely and hope on meeting a new guy instead of rewinding back to their past.

NO BEB!!! I'm not thinking bout my past.. Hahaha.. This have nothing to do with it. If it has.. Confirm you'll hear bout it straight away k.. Was just thinking.. how some people don't move on and its sad and pathetic. Guess they didnt get the closure that they needed. Too bad then..

Anyway... blame it on the hormones.. I guess I'm getting psychotic on something other than bout my life. Crazy you say.. Yuppp.. I know..

0 comments: